With the growing need for versatile and highly flexible talent to meet rapidly changing business demands, employee training and development has never been more crucial. Aligning training initiatives with business goals and strategies has never been more important.
Learning Appeal has the talent and expertise to help you develop training initiatives around your organization's strategic direction affecting shareholder value tied to employee productivity. We have the experience developing training strategies from small to Fortune 500 companies.
The idea of blended learning is to synthesize a number of different approaches in order to create high impact learning.
While a blended approach is not a new concept, many organizations are now combining on-line learning resources with classroom training. In this way, organizations are maximizing and optimizing the use of resources.
eLearning Design and Development
Virtual Classrooms offer an alternative solution serving a global audience. These are highly cost-effective, totally customizable and easy to manage and assess.
By transforming training courses to virtual classrooms you will save time and money.
With the increase in mobile technology, being able to deliver training to alternative devices is becoming more important.
Invite Learning Appeal to become your Instructional Design and Development Support Department. We will partner with and assist your current staff to propel the organization forward through analysis, design, development, and implementation of efficient interactive learning and performance solutions.
Your company will benefit from:
• Having instructional design available without the added cost associated with full time employees.
• Engaging highly trained Masters level designers/developers.
• Alternative delivery methods using latest design technologies utilizing e-learning, instructor-led or blended learning.
• Rapid development delivery processes that are built into our system.
• Updating your current training programs or developing programs based on new organizational strategies.
• Assessments during training and evaluations after training to reinforce on-the-job behaviors.