As a leader you will be able to:
- Define leadership.
- Recognize when a change initiative is needed.
- Analyze how much control you have in your area of influence.
- Predict which stakeholders are the best influencers in a given situation.
- Understand what drives change.
- Recognize where to focus on improvement.
- Utilize a process for change initiative planning.
- Manage your change initiative.
- Understand how to address resistance to change.
- Define how to implement your change initiative.
As a team member you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of your role in serving your customers.
- Understand your customer’s perspective.
- Define and know how to deliver professional customer service.
- Learn critical skills and concepts that will enhance the relationships with your customers.
Would I Follow Me?